Westport House Caravan & Camping
Are you looking for a happy camping experience?
Westport House Camping & Caravan Park
Whether you’re a family, a hiker or a couple, you’ve found your idyllic camping spot. Westport House Caravan & Camping Park is a family-run & family-friendly park set in the lush grounds of Westport House beside Westport Quay. You’ll find yourself in a natural environment surrounded by ancient trees with Croagh Patrick and Clew Bay in the background. The camper’s dream!
- FREE: hot showers, electrics, WiFi, recycling, picnic & washing up areas.
- Laundry and bar/café with live music & food.
Free Activities Onsite
- Gracy’s Bar & Cafe
- Recreation room, tennis*, table tennis*, pitch ‘n’ putt*, fishing, Pirates Den (soft play area) **, playground, sandpit, movie night & teen disco.
Additional Activities Onsite
- Westport House, an 18th century historic home with tours, exhibitions & tea rooms.
- Pirate Adventure Park featuring log flume ride, pirate swinging ship, miniature railway, slippery dip slide, swan pedaloe boats & bouncy castles.
- Summer Camp running weekdays in summer months.
- Adventure Activity Centre featuring zorbing, zip wire rides, archery, laser combat games, water sports & bike rental.
18 hole golf course, deep-sea fishing, pony trekking, restaurants, live music & great pubs, blue-flag beaches, sailing, mountain climbing, cinema, spas and leisure centres.
Special Offers available!
Westport House Caravan & Camping Park
A warm welcome awaits you in Westport House Caravan & Camping Park.
No commercial vehicles.
No pets during July/August.
*Activity available from 6pm.
** Soft play available between 8pm – 11pm.
*** Special offers must be pre-paid upon arrival and are non-refundable. ID required for ticket use. This offer is not available for use in conjunction with any other offer.
Send the Westport House Caravan & Camping an email: